UNITED NURSES and
Electronic mail address
- UNAP 5019 General Meeting
- This meeting is for the purpose of discussing proposed changes to the local's constitution and bylaws, dues structure, and other business. It is scheduled for TBA in the downstairs conference room of UNAP headquarters, 375 Branch Ave. Providence.
- United Nurses & Allied Professionals' Professional Issues Conference
- This is an educational conference available to everyone.
- United Nurses & Allied Professionals Convention
- This convention is held once every two years. Attendance is for delegates, alternates and visitors from each UNAP local.
- United Nurses & Allied Professionals Leadership Conference
- This is a conference available to elected offices for the purpose of brainstorming and facilitating UNAP programs. It is scheduled for late spring at the Alton Jones Campus of URI.
All download files are in PDF format and require Acrobat Reader
Get acrobat reader as a free download.
Dues Authorization Card
Membership Application and Authorization of Payroll Deduction of Union Dues.DOWNLOAD Dues authorization
Constitution and Bylaws
UNAP Local 5019 Constitution and Bylaws 2000.DOWNLOAD bylaws2000
Contract 2003 - 2008
UNAP Local 5019 Contract June 2008 to July 2012.DOWNLOAD contract
Tuition Reimbursement Program Forms.DOWNLOAD TAP forms
RN Certification form
RN Certification Stipend Form.DOWNLOAD Certification form
TAP program guide
Tuition Assistance Program guidelines.DOWNLOAD TAP program guide
NEW 2006 - 2008 RN Payscale
NEW 2006 - 2008 RN Payscale.DOWNLOAD RN Payscale
Political Contribution Forms
Forms for Payroll Deduction of Contributions for Our Political Action Activities.DOWNLOAD COPE Contribution Form
Proposed Constitution and ByLaws
Proposed changes to Local 5019's Constitution and Bylaws. See pages 5 and 13 for changes.DOWNLOAD Proposed Constitution
- United Nurses
& Allied Professionals
- Our affiliated regional labor union organization which is
based in Rhode Island.
- Working Rhode Island
- Working Rhode Island is a coalition of over 100,000 union workers, working to promote safe working conditions, increased wages and benefits, less poverty, etc.. UNAP is part of this coalition.
Island Department of Health
- A web site for the RI department of health and it's
Island State Employee Retirement Board
- A web site for the RI State Employees Retirement System.
Island State Employee Retirement Law
- A web site for the RI Laws governing the State Employees Retirement System.
Island Dept. of Administration, Office of Training
- A web site for the RI State Dept. of Administration, Office of Training.
Welcome guest #
Last revised: March 31, 2006.